These are the things I am working on now, or should be working on now.
- I am working on Starship Selket: Wave One, a blockbuster larp aboard the SS Lane Victory in San Pedro.
- I am doing many things as Vice-president of The Game Academy, a 501c3 non-profit that makes and implements role-playing games for education.
- I am teaching a class on analog game design for middle school students.
- I am developing some original card and role-playing games.
- I am working on a supplement for the Call of Cthulhu RPG, to be published by Sixtystone Press. It is a guide to psychedelic drugs in the Mythos, plus an adventure. I have sent the manuscript (55,000 words) off to the publisher. It is in editorial now (4/2018).
There are many other projects I am working on, some of which will reach fruition, some will not (at least not this year). I will endeavor to update this site when development becomes production and I can confidently announce the news.