These are the things I am working on now, or should be working on now.
- I am working on Starship Selket: Wave One, a blockbuster larp aboard the SS Lane Victory in San Pedro.
- I am doing many things as Vice-president of The Game Academy, a 501c3 non-profit that makes and implements role-playing games for education.
- I am teaching a class on analog game design for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.
- I am developing an original role-playing game. It has been playtested thrice. It’s called Songlines. I think it’s pretty cool, but I am biased.
- I am working on a supplement for the Call of Cthulhu RPG, to be published by Sixtystone Press. It is a guide to psychedelic drugs in the Mythos, plus an adventure. I have sent the manuscript (55,000 words) off to the publisher. It is in editorial now.
There are many other projects I am working on, some of which will reach fruition, some will not (at least not this year). I will endeavor to update this site when development becomes production and I can confidently announce the news.