These are the things I am working on now, or should be working on now.
- My wife Kirsten and I are expanding our award-winning interactive production One Last Thing Before You Go as Give Up the Ghost. A “reverse haunted house” where YOU are the ghost, the actors are the living (mostly). Running Friday nights in September, October, and November at First Christian Church in Whittier.
- Directing and co-producing the short supernatural thriller The Final Report of Henry Barrow, starring Herbert Jefferson, Jr. and Brenda Gutierrez. Two government agents in a secret department that fights the supernatural must sanitize a former agent’s home. Based on a story by Bret Kramer, with script by Adam Scott Glancy.
- I am working on Starship Selket: Wave One, a blockbuster larp aboard the SS Lane Victory in San Pedro. 2020 in San Pedro, CA
- I am doing many things as board secretary of The Game Academy, a 501c3 non-profit that makes and implements role-playing games for education.
- I am teaching a class on analog game design, and larp through science for middle school students at Creative Learning Place, and afterschool enrichment using RPGs for Star Education.
- I am developing some original card and role-playing games.
- I am working on a supplement for the Call of Cthulhu RPG, to be published by Sixtystone Press. It is a guide to psychedelic drugs in the Mythos, plus an adventure. I have sent the manuscript (55,000 words) off to the publisher. It is in editorial now (4/2018).
There are many other projects I am working on, some of which will reach fruition, some will not (at least not this year). I will endeavor to update this site when development becomes production and I can confidently announce the news.